Safety, efficiency and reliability: the DNA of all WABCO parts
You know you’re getting the best when you choose WABCO. Every genuine WABCO part is made of high-grade materials and is rigorously tested by WABCO before leaving our factories. And from the moment of manufacture, every part has the full support of WABCO’s worldwide customer service network of thousands of authorized dealers and workshops.
Built on 150 years of innovation and design excellence.
As a tier one supplier working with the world’s leading Original Equipment Manufacturers in the commercial vehicle industry, WABCO has the experience, commitment and scale to meet the most rigorous production and safety standards.
Why WABCO parts stand out from the crowd:
- Hardened raw material and custom-made tooling deliver production values that cannot be duplicated.
- Regular and rigorous audits of all WABCO original equipment manufacturers.
- Exhaustive end-of-line tests: meeting the toughest vehicle and road standards.
- The most stringent quality standards: WABCO achieves industry-leading ratios in defects per million parts (PPM)
You get more with the WABCO Genuine Parts Promise
- Overnight delivery in most countries. Please contact your local WABCO partner for regional differences.
- Access to WABCO’s technical help desk services; professional training solutions from WABCO Academy, diagnostics tools, and service support from WABCO Service Partners.
- Straightforward, no-nonsense claims-handling.
It’s easy to identify WABCO original packaging
WABCO’s packaging and security labels make it easy to quickly identify a genuine WABCO part:
- Security seal shows that packaging is delivered intact.
- Product label on the side of the package.
- Unique silver Prio Spot® identification on each label.
- Use the online verification tool or mobile app to check the authenticity of a part by entering the MAPP serial number.