The network you can trust to keep your vehicles on the road
Whether you’re looking for regular vehicle servicing or emergency vehicle repair, the WABCO Service Partner Network means expert help is always available – whenever and wherever you need it.
Our growing network of over 2,000 selected best-in-class workshops is staffed by mechanics trained by WABCO Academy to WABCO’s exacting standards – including outstanding levels of customer service.
Each workshop is equipped with our most up-to-the minute technology and systems.
So, when you choose a WABCO Service Partner, it means you’re choosing the best workshop, with the best trained mechanics, using the best equipment.
Why choose a WABCO Service Partner?
- State-of-the-art workshops equipped with the latest WABCO diagnostic tools.
- Trained by the WABCO Academy to service and repair WABCO systems.
- Authorized to perform system conversion/upgrades and retrofitting.
- Quick and easy access to WABCO spares and replacement parts.
- Directly linked to WABCO for high-speed warranty repair authorization.
- Regularly audited to ensure compliance with WABCO’s performance standards.
- High-speed, flexible service:
- Conveniently located workshops.
- 24-hour roadside assistance at many locations.
- On-site service.
- Outstanding customer care, including service desks, waiting rooms and meticulous attention to detail.
- Environmentally friendly – with advanced waste disposal and recycling.
What does it take to become a Service Partner?
A WABCO Service Partner must meet the high standards in quality, expertise, care and support that customers expect from WABCO. All WABCO Service Partners are required to:
- Provide mechanics who are specially trained and certified in WABCO systems.
- Be equipped with appropriate system diagnostics, interfaces, cables and other tools and materials required to service all WABCO systems and products.
- Conform with the stringent criteria that ensure consistent service across the WABCO Service Partner Network.
- Commit to sustaining the leading reputation of the WABCO brand and display a WABCO Service Partner logo.
- Demonstrate a workshop management strategy that ensures the integrity of WABCO’s values – particularly for quality service, vehicle safety and environmental impact.
The benefits of becoming a Service Partner
A certified WABCO Service Partner benefits from both the expertise and global resources that come from working with an industry leader. It’s a partnership you can rely on:
- Business advantages
WABCO Service Partners get to share in the many business advantages of being associated with the WABCO name. New customers know that if WABCO trusts you, they can trust you too.
- Marketing support
Not only do Service Partners benefit from the WABCO Service Partner logo on the workshop door, they can also use our network-wide flyers and leaflets, POS material, marketing plans, and more.
- New business opportunities
As WABCO’s product line and customer base continues to expand, Service Partners can help meet our customers’ demands for new installations.
- Privileged network support
As part of the WABCO global service network, Service Partners can expect regular onsite support, access to workshop conferences, up-to-date technical and commercial information, plus ongoing training.
- Claims handling
Selected Service Partners play a key role in claims handling. WABCO provides all the support and training needed to offer our customers a hassle-free claims assessment, including access to the eQuality Portal for reimbursement of repairs and claims-handling software.
- Network promotion
Service Partners benefit from WABCO’s promotional activities which use the internet, press and printed media to sell workshop services.