Modular Door Control
Widely used door control system in Western Europe
WABCO’s Modular Door Control is an electronic system to manage a variety of different bus doors. Our highly flexible system can operate and monitor up to eight doors of different designs on one vehicle. The system can be applied to a variety of doors, such as inward swinging doors, outward swinging doors with and without lifting lock, and hinged sliding doors. Vehicles equipped with WABCO's door control system can install both pneumatically and electrically driven doors in any combination.
WABCO’s Modular Door Control system offers safety features for different bus variants that comply with the latest Western European legislation requirements.
- Electronically managed door control system based on few, standardized components
- Innovative integration of door, emergency and blocking valve functions in one valve
- Modular structure system controls with up to 8 doors offering universal use and quick adaptation to different bus variants
- Controls of pneumatically and electrically driven doors
- Connects to the vehicle via CAN-bus
- Offers integrated Multiplex functions
- Wide range of safety features