Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
Most widely used climate control system in Western Europe
WABCO's electronic Automatic Temperature Control system automatically regulates the temperature. When outside temperatures are low, a slightly higher temperature is generated in the cabin without the driver's intervention to ensure that the driver's cabin heats up quickly and the windscreen is de-iced rapidly. On warm days, HVAC provides an increased throughput to lower the cabin temperature.
- Modular structure of a system with 1 control unit and up to 8 substations; universal use and quick adaptation to different bus variants
- Connects between control unit and substation via CAN-Bus
- System connection to CAN-bus also possible
- All characteristics and parameters are stored in the control unit
- Substations can be exchanged without the need to set parameters in advance