Air System ProtectorPLUS
The innovative combination of oil coalescing filters before and after the desiccant bed enables the Air System ProtectorPLUS to provide optimal separation of large oil droplets and finest aerosols.
The Air System ProtectorPLUS air processing unit offers maximum protection for the air brake system against oil, water and aerosols. With a recommended exchange interval of three years under normal conditions and the highest air drying performance, the Air System ProtectorPLUS sets a new standard in the cartridge market.
- Best drying performance with optimized design and new dual desiccant technology
- Extends service life by 50%; recommended exchange interval of 3 years under normal conditions
- Separates nearly 100% of substances like oil and carbon reaching the air dryer, leading to reduced repair costs
- Innovative design boosts air system reliability, especially on vehicles with high air demand
- Unique combination of oil coalescing filters before and after the desiccant bed
- Newly designed inner container allows more desiccant inside the cartridge
- Two layers of desiccant
- Heavy, medium and light duty trucks