All commercial vehicles can – and should – have WABCO
We believe the more WABCO products that feature in a commercial vehicle, the better that vehicle will operate. And because WABCO's diverse portfolio of superbly engineered products serves all categories of commercial vehicles, none need go without the industry's leading technological innovations.
Trucks, buses, trailers - and even cars
Whatever the vehicle, we can help to make it safer and more efficient for both manufacturers and fleet customers. From advanced driver assistance systems and vehicle controls, to braking and suspension technologies as well as fleet management systems, WABCO offers state-of-the-art products that build on over a century of engineering excellence.
If a truck stays in the right lane, at the right speed, with the right tire pressures and is fitted with the smartest collision protection devices, then it travels more efficiently and more safely. That's exactly what ADAS systems help to achieve...
- OnGuardACTIVE™ - An active safety system that helps prevent accidents by warning drivers of potential rear-end collisions, and even intervenes if needed.
- OnLane™ - With so many distractions on the road, this lane departure warning system uses camera technology to help keep drivers on the right track.
- OptiPace™ - WABCO‘s predictive economic cruise control offers fuel saving potential by adjusting vehicle speed to undulating road topography.
- TailGUARD™ for Truck & Bus - WABCO's new blind spot detection solution for your truck and bus.
- OptiTire™ - With WABCO's next generation tire monitoring system, journeys can be not only safer but more economical.
Whether it's the latest electronic system or the oldest type of solenoid valve, there's always one thing that WABCO delivers with them. Quality. With quality comes safety and reliability: the two most important words in vehicle braking and stability control.
The most demanding heavy truck, bus and off-highway applications require air brake components with the best stopping credentials. WABCO's MAXX range is a game-changing generation of high performance, single-piston air disc brakes that further improve vehicle safety and efficiency.
- MAXX™ 22 Air Disc Brake - The industry’s lightest and highest performing single-piston air disc brake designed for heavy duty commercial vehicles.
- MAXX™ 19 Air Disc Brake - Engineered for medium duty vehicles. Maintenance costs can be reduced thanks to exchangeable wear sensor technology.
- MAXX™ 17 Air Disc Brake - A top performer for 17.5 inch wheels that boosts braking performance and offers a choice of wear sensor technologies.
- MAXXUS™ Air Disc Brake - High-performance brake power from Medium to Severe Duty significantly reduces stopping distance of North American commercial vehicles.
- WABCO EasyFit™ - An automatic slack adjuster that ensures the correct transmission of power from the actuator to the drum brake S-camshaft.
These are the real heroes of the air brake world – transforming compressed power into mechanical action. WABCO's unique offering is a range of low-maintenance actuators that can be tailored to customer requirements. Please tell us yours...
- UNISTOP™ actuator - Outstanding reliability in a product that can be tailored to individual customer needs.
- TRISTOP™ D actuator - Double diaphragm spring brake actuators for Air Disc and Drum Brakes.
- TRISTOP™ Spring Brake actuator - Piston type spring brake actuator for Air Disc, S-Cam and wedge brakes.
With monobloc crankcases and hardened steel crankshafts, this wide range of proven compressors is suitable for almost any application, offering multiple options – such as off-load power reduction or improved cylinder head cooling capacity.
- h-comp™ - WABCO designed its High Output Compressor, h-comp, to increase the free air delivery by using a 100 mm piston diameter.
- c-comp™ - A simple on-off control and an integrated pneumatic clutch means that this compressor uses less engine power.
- d-comp™ - Extra cooling and higher performance are the key benefits of this revolutionary two-stage compressor.
- e-comp™ - For vehicles with hybrid and full electric drivelines, this robust compressor can work off an independent power source.
A broad range that extends air processing units to include air dryers, cartridges, multi-circuit protection, governors and a variety of valves. WABCO air processing products protect against water ingress and other pollutants, while intelligently managing compressor use and controlling regeneration.
- FuelGUARD™ electronic air processing - The hyper- efficient use of engine-free energy delivers significant fuel savings in combination with our c-comp™ compressor.
- Compact Air Processing Unit (C-APU) - 30% narrower than standard, simple to install, easy to maintain, and capable of controlling two pressure levels.
- Air System ProtectorPLUS Cartridge - Ideal for vehicles with high air demands. Dual desiccant technology optimizes air drying performance and service life.
- Air System Protector Cartridge - An economical low maintenance option thanks to higher levels of protection against valve corrosion, freezing and pollutants.
Thanks to highly innovative, market-leading solutions, WABCO continues to set the global standard for cabin air suspension. The direct effect on driver efficiency, health and morale is proving invaluable to fleet operators worldwide.
With more than 40 years' experience in clutch control and over 20 years in transmission automation, WABCO has developed – in close cooperation with customers – a diverse selection of driveline control systems and devices.
- Customized Automated Manual Transmission (AMT) - WABCO develops tailored transmission automation solutions to effectively transform a given gearbox into an automated manual transmission.
- OptiDrive™ Modular Automated Manual Transmission (AMT) - This award-winning modular transmission automation technology can be easily adapted to a wide range of existing manual gearboxes.
- Clutch Control - For light to heavy-duty commercial vehicles, there's a full range of WABCO manual and automated clutch control components.
Searching for smart, customized answers to solve complex electronic challenges? Our intelligent control units and components deliver advanced solutions – such as Door Control, Heating, Ventilation and Air Condition (HVAC) – via a CAN network.
WABCO is extending its range of technologies that assist original equipment manufacturers in the advancement of vehicle efficiency and improve their environmental friendliness – thereby helping to meet international regulations on emission reduction.
- SCR Water Control Valve - Supports emission control of Selective Catalytic Reduction. Built to last, yet lightweight and filter-free for low maintenance.
With an innovative aeronautical technology applied to road vehicles, these unique aerodynamics devices for trailers offer significant fuel savings on long range distances at highway speeds.
When it comes to telematics, there's no need to look anywhere else. WABCO is a one-stop-shop, offering truck, driver and trailer information in one single platform, and the comprehensive services of Europe's leading fleet management specialist.
Want to reduce expenditure while increasing driver safety and comfort? Then the logical choice is the award-winning Intelligent Trailer Program. With over 40 different functions to choose from these five areas, it's the most customizable, cost-effective solution available.
The high quality, market-leading products in this range epitomize – and achieve – everything that WABCO stands for. Safety and efficiency founded on practical innovation.
Looking for lighter brakes to help reduce fuel consumption? Ones with really good running clearance in all conditions? Look no further...
- MAXX™ 22T Air Disc Brake with Wheel Speed Sensor - trailer air disc brake with an innovative lightweight design and reinforced clamping for applications up to 10t axle load
From conventional pneumatic air suspension to the latest electronic air suspension, automatic lifting to smart levelling – it's all here...
- Conventional Air Suspension - A proven design that's simple to install, and compatible with all braking systems and most trailer applications.
- OptiLevel™ Electronically Controlled Air Suspension - A multifunction system that significantly reduces both loading/unloading time and fuel consumption.
- Lift Axle Control Valve - Offers six valuable functions: Lift Axle Control, OptiTurn™, OptiLoad™, Traction Help, Forced Lowering, and Forklift Control.
OptiLock is WABCO’s range of high-quality locking systems, tailored to suit applications across a broad range of vehicle types.
Today, WABCO's diverse portfolio of industry-leading products serves all categories of commercial vehicles with advanced materials science and superbly engineered designs. Uncompromising customer-focus across the globe gives rise to a constant pipeline of products and systems for both OE and aftermarket customers seeking to enhance the safety and efficiency of their vehicles.