ELECTRONIC BRAKING SYSTEM (EBS)
Electronic activation of the EBS braking components reduces response and build-up times in brake cylinders. This in turn reduces braking distance by several meters, which can be decisive in some situations. The integrated ABS function ensures driving stability and steerability throughout the braking procedure.
- Electronic activation of all braking system components
- Retarder and engine brake integration into the service brake application
- Brake force distribution adapts to load distribution
- Brake compatibility between tractor and trailer
- Comfortable deceleration control
- Continuous self-testing via integrated diagnostic and monitoring functions