Data Privacy Statement regarding ZF Executive Recruitment
ZF appreciates your interest in employment opportunities with us.
Processing of your personal data for the interest of ZF Executive Recruitment is operated by:
ZF CV Systems Europe BV
Chaussée de la Hulpe, 166
as a data processor for the respective ZF company you are exploring future career opportunities with (hereinafter referred to as “ZF CV Systems Europe BV”).
The responsible data controller for your personal data is the ZF Company for the opening you are interested in (“EMPLOYING ZF COMPANY”)
This data privacy statement regarding ZF Executive Recruitment describes how your personal data is stored and processed for the purpose of your consideration for the opportunity application, open position filling and hiring.
Purposes of Processing
- The personal data you provide us with are collected, processed and used by ZF CV Systems Europe BV as a data processor for the respective EMPLOYING ZF COMPANY, solely for purposes of handling the consideration of and your interest in the open position filling process. ZF CV Systems Europe BV stores and processes your data in a confidential manner according to the applicable data privacy provisions.
- At ZF CV Systems Europe BV and its affiliated companies, opportunities are filled with the cooperation of the responsible Centralized Executive Recruitment Team, the line managers of the departments and their respective Human Resources Business Partners (together referred to as “Hiring Committee”). All members of the Hiring Committee may belong to different companies of the ZF group. Therefore, your data may be transferred to the EMPLOYING ZF COMPANY and, where required, to its affiliated ZF group companies, and more specifically to the Hiring Committee for the respective opening. We warrant that (i.) your data is only transferred to other ZF companies if such companies have a specific Hiring Committee for the relevant opening, (ii.) access is restricted to personnel within these companies which are particularly involved in the hiring process, and (iii.) your data is not used for any other purpose in these companies as stated here within this data privacy statement.
- The EMPLOYING ZF COMPANY and the ZF companies with Hiring Committee for the respective opening is hereinafter referred to as “ZF GROUP COMPANIES”.
- ZF CV Systems Europe BV takes security measures in order to protect your data against manipulation, loss, destruction or against access of unauthorized persons and unauthorized disclosure. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
- Subject to appropriate safeguards being in place between ZF GROUP COMPANIES, your data may be transferred to ZF GROUP COMPANIES established outside the European Economic Area (EEA), in particular to the United States of America, the North and South America regions, the Asia-Pacific region or India, e.g. in case the EMPLOYING ZF COMPANY or the ZF company with the Hiring Committee is established in any of the above mentioned regions. Transfer of your data to governmental bodies will only be made within the scope of mandatory legal provisions.
In order to process your personal data for the purposes outlined above, we need your consent. You have the right to refuse your consent or to withdraw it at any time by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please note that if you do so we may not be able to process your application.
Collection of Personal Data
We collect your personal data either directly from you or from your profile on professional networks such as LinkedIn. If we contact you regarding an opening and you decide to engage in discussions with us you will be considered as applying for the position and providing us with your profile.
By applying with ZF GROUP COMPANIES, you make your personal data available to ZF GROUP COMPANIES, as set out above.
- You are responsible to ensure that these data are accurate and true. You may have the data made available by you updated or deleted at any time. You may exercise your rights of access to, correction of, removal of your personal data, and your right of opposition to the personal data processing, at any time. For this purpose, please send an email to email@example.com.
- You may withdraw your application at any time if you are no longer interested in the position. You will then no longer be considered in the further recruitment process for the specific opening and your data will be deleted according to the applicable legal provisions.
- All information relating to your application will be stored and available for the ZF GROUP COMPANIES for up to 36 months after a job opening has been closed (the “Retention Period”).
Release of the Applicant’s Profile
By providing us with your profile for ZF Executive Recruitment, you disclose your personal data to the Centralized Executive Recruitment Team of the ZF GROUP COMPANIES. Upon disclosure:
- employees of the ZF GROUP COMPANIES’ Centralized Executive Recruitment Team , as set out above, will have access to your data and may contact you to share company latest developments or in order to explore open career opportunities with you.
- your data are used by the Centralized Executive Recruitment Team within the ZF GROUP COMPANIES for the search for suitable candidates during the Retention Period.
- if an opening suiting your profile becomes available within the ZF group, the Centralized Executive Recruitment Team may contact you and forward your data to the responsible line managers in the departments during the Retention Period.
- if you do not wish to be contacted from a specific point in time onward, you may have your profile deleted. For this purpose, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your profile can then no longer be used to fill openings and your data will be deleted.
If you are hired, then your data will be transmitted to the HR administration systems of the relevant ZF company in the relevant country. There, your data will be stored and processed as employee data in our HR administration systems. Any further details of this processing will be subject to your employment agreement with the relevant ZFcompany.
You have the right to access, rectify and restrict the processing of your personal data, the right to the portability of your personal data and the right to erase your personal data, subject to applicable legal restrictions. To exercise any of these rights or if you have any concern on how we process your personal data, please write an email to email@example.com. We may ask you to confirm your identity prior to being able to respond to your request. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
ZF appreciates your interest.